- I have won a ticket to Harlem at another festival. Should I register on the website?
Absolutely. We want to know if you’re coming and have enough time to prepare a welcome package for you. Don’t forget to register for the competitions at Harlem!
- I found a partner who agreed to register together with me for the Lindyhop track, but she dances way better than me. Should I proceed with me application?
Of course! We welcome dancers of all levels, however, be prepared that you might end up in different classes. Moreover, keep in mind that both of you need to fill in the registration form and indicate each other in the field provided.
- I am registering for the solo jazz track. Should I specify the average number of hours I dance solo jazz or any swing dances weekly?
You should specify the amount of time you spend dancing any swing dances on an average week.
- I have submitted my application form. What’s next?
We will review your application as quickly as we can. Once we confirm your place, you will get an email from us with detailed information about the payment options. After receiving this confirmation letter, you will have 7 calendar days to make your payment. In case we did not receive your payment in time, we would cancel your application and offer your spot to the people on the waiting list.
- I haven’t received an email after registration. What should I do?
Check your spam folder. Your email service provider might not know what it is doing and is identifying Harlem emails as spam. Unfortunately, it can happen. If the email you are expecting is not there, the most likely reason is that we have not confirmed your spot at Harlem, yet.
- I have registered during the Early Birds period, however, did not receive the confirmation letter. Does that mean, I will have to pay full price?
We try to review applications within a couple of days after registration and confirm or put them on the waiting list. In case we verify your place just after the early birds deadline you will still be eligible for the reduced price. However, if your application is put on a waiting list and confirmed many days after the deadline, unfortunately, we will not be able to offer you an early birds price.
- I’m paying for my Harlem ticket in two parts. I have paid the first installment already and but I want to pay the second part after the Early Birds discount deadline. How much am I supposed to pay?
Unfortunately, in this case your second installment should cover the the full price of the ticket.
- I have registered to the Lindyhop/Balboa track on my own. What are the chances that I will get a spot?
If you’re a follower, you can increase your chances significantly by finding a leader to register with. Unless you are amongst the very first people to register, you will be put on a waiting list. And this could mean months of waiting with no guarantee to get your dream spot at Harlem. So be quick or find a leader!
- I forgot to register for a competition at Harlem. Should I fill in a new registration form?
- I need an invoice for my Harlem ticket. What should I do?